The benefits of tea include:
• antioxidants that can help protect you from aging, pollution and has general over-all health benefits
• polyphenols which fight cancer
• speeds up your metabolism
• warms you up on a cool day, but can also cool you off on a hot day
• has soothing, relaxing herbs and scents that can provide a calming effect
With all these benefits join me in a daily hot cup of tea this January and celebrate National Hot Tea Month – and possibly ward off pesky germs.
My 5 Favorite Tea Shops
Some of my favorite tea shops have online stores: where I can get teas delivered right to my door, and save money while shopping online!
1. Teavana: I first started buying Teavana at their shops in malls, but I like the convenience of ordering online.
2. Mighty Leaf: I’ve been buying Mighty Leaf at the grocery, and I’m a big fan of their green teas and fruit flavored teas.
3. Stash: Stash seems to be popular with many of the hotels I stay at, so I always associated their teas with luxury. I’m a huge fan of the lemon ginger tea: affordable luxury!
4. American Tea Room: With a large variety of tea types, gifts, and accessories American Tea Room is perfect for gifts of tea… and for me too!
5. Teatulia: Organic teas by Teatulia are grown in a single garden, assuring purity and freshness.
And remember, before you buy anything online, make sure you always HaveDeals!